Thursday, September 12, 2013

Target Trip

So I really appreciate Target's approach to Halloween. They come up with a lineup of original characters every year, and have tons of fun party and house decor. The vibe is much more my alley then the super gored out specialty of the other, holdiay-specific stores. Don't get me wrong, I like my flesh-eating cannibals as much as the next guy, but I'm a sucker for the cutesy spooksy stuff.

Note: It was barely the second week in September when I went in, so there was barely anything up. I'll be sure to go back in sometime next week to really check it out.


This year's new character is this Mask-Leafed Jack-O-Lantern, here adorned upon a kitchen towel.

This dude caught my eye as I was looking for the Halloween aisle. I dig him a bunch.

I have one of these from when I worked at a toy store, but I didn't know what it was. 10 bucks for a Frank shaped bucket of Chupa-Chups just may have to go on my desk this year.

Target's got some good original costume stuff too. These Skeleton riders were pretty nifty.

EYE BALL MASKS IS EYE BALLER.

You don't understand how much I appreciate the fact that they have a generic swamp monster creature. I like this so much.

I'm a sucker for themed drinks. The potion bottle mixers for martinis and stuff are always cool, but these glass(ish?) skulls caught my fancy this time around.


While it wasn't in the Halloween section, I found me a Pugsley Addams shirt. I even prefer the grey and white to the black and white. 

No comments:

Post a Comment