Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Getting Closer By The Day

Last year I discovered Dinosaur Dracula, and watched, like, EVERY video he put up about Halloween. When I need that little October feeling in my life, I can throw on one of his videos, and scratch that itch.  A few weeks ago a couple of friends and I decided to try and do a Halloween podcast. It didn't work out so hot, and we kind of dropped the whole thing, but Dino Drac had the same idea it seems. Him and a buddy have done two episodes of the "Purple Stuff Podcast", and so far it's gold. The second episode was about childhood fears, and it got me reallllly thinking about mine (aliens, dingus!). Maybe we'll give our podcast a second go and try and put her up. Maybe.

In the mean time, I made a little animation for you, as well as trying to get The Spook Troops up and going..... again. So much time, so little energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment